Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tadpole... iPod protection for toddlers

Recently I came across the Tadpole by Ifrogz. This is very cool as I have always been afraid to give my son my iPod to use, but am torn since I am not a real fan of toddler type music :-) I was going to get my son one of the Fisher Price tape players but then realized.... we don't own tapes, lol, plus I really dread audio tape being strung all over the apartment. Alas, anything I give him needs to be digital.

The Tadpole has large handles making it easy for kids to hold, tons of silicone for the inevitable drops and a hard screen cover to protect the screen from markers and gouges from other toys in the area.

tadpole by ifrogz, coming soon

This comes out in November and I will be getting one very shortly after that to let the little one test :-) I'll let you know how it goes and if I need to replace my iPod or not. Cross your fingers!

No comments: